Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CRACK BABY

As you know, I've adopted Daughter's cat, Luci.  She was found abandoned by Daughter's friends during her last year of college. She was taken to the shelter.  Daughter had fallen in love,  however, and couldn't let her stay there, hence, I, ME, MOM, now have Luci.  And I LOVE her, but...

We know that Luci is a crack baby.  We know that her mom must have been addicted to lead paint, Illinois prairie grass, WalMart dumpsters, something.  So Luci has some baggage.  Luci is hyper, beyond hyper.  Luci looks like this picture 75% of her day.  The other 25% she's asleep, thank god.

Her addictions are:
pipe cleaners (yes I support this addiction at times because it's just so fun to watch her gymnastics with them).
Pancho walking (because it's so rare for Pancho to be awake, so Luci thinks it's playtime anytime Pancho is moving from Point A to Point B).

TONIGHT , THERE IS A FLY IN THE HOUSE.  It's a big, kamikaze fly.  The kind that buzz loudly and bang into the windows, and your forehead. 

Luci is beyond gone!  I now have two bandaides on my hand to prove it.  The picture above  is from tonight! She's not going to be able to rest until she HAS the fly.  Nothing in the house is safe.  She will do whatever she has to do to GET the fly.  She's had it in her paws at least 3 times so she knows the feel.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it either.

It'll be a long night.

1 comment:

Donna said...

we like your new background AND you "crack" me up, lol!