Friday, September 30, 2011

RAIN WATCHERS

We had a tiny bit of rain last night.  Normally beautiful Austin is DEAD.
Such a draught.  So sad.

We had some bad, mean, dark clouds move in with lightening and thunder.  NO RAIN from them however.  NOT A DROP.  THEN, a couple of hours later, we had a wonderful 10 minute rain shower.

I opened the back screen door so "house-cats" Pancho and Luci, could look at and smell the rain.  I moved some chairs to the door so they could lounge and enjoy the experience.

Pancho was first up.  Loving the thought that he might be able to get out for a few minutes (come back in & throw up of course)!


Then, Luci, NOT wanting to miss out on anything (but having to give up some other household mission - and not understanding the rain thing at all) decided to get into it, wondering what Pancho was up to.


Then Pancho just basically says, "hey Luci I could eat you alive if I wanted to leave me alone get away from me go to hell kiss my ass".


You're wondering why I even took these pictures, aren't you!?

The point is that we got 10 minutes of rain.  :-)

2 comments:

jan said...

COME ON RAIN......I'm hurting for your trees from up here in Illinois.

tfiske said...

that was such a tease